Mushrooms and Fairies!

 I really enjoy creating with mushrooms and fairies, especially in the spring as nature starts to come alive!  

I created these cards with the My Creative Time Mushrooms Stamps and Dies set.  I used the mushroom die and snail, clouds, and the sentiment.  For Card #1, I used a scalloped background die also comes from MCT. The cute little fairies are from an Art Impressions stamp set call Fairy Cubbies.  I used scrap papers and an old Bitty Scrap Pad for my papers.  Colored everything with various alcohol markers.

Card #1

 CHALLENGES SUBMITTED:

Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog #6

Art Impressions -Panda Monium Challenge #380 

Card #2

I simply loved using the mushroom dies and snails from MCT along with the retired Daisy Garden Stamp from Stampin Up for this card.  I used a Stampin up color called Calypso Coral to stamp directly on the background patterned paper. I used a patterned paper from my stash in the background as well as one  for the mushroom base, and a different one for the top portion. I added a vellum oval, some foliage using dies, a piece of vellum boarder, twine, and a button! I  Love these colors together so much!

  If you would like to see more of how this and some other mushroom inspired cards came together, check out the video below!

 CHALLENGES SUBMITTED:

Creative Knockouts- #523 

Digi Choosday -Wk 24 



3 comments:

  1. Bec Ann: I've got so mush-room in my heart for your cards!!! :) They are so cute and full of charm!! Thanks for linking the top card to Heart's Quest Fantasy!! We love having new artisans discover HQFCB and sharing their delightfully fantastic fantasy creations with us! You can enter up to 5 times by the end of the month, btw. --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely adorable!! I love them! Thanks so much for joining out challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I hope I get to enter in another some time soon!

      Delete