Fuzzy Bear in the Country- Entry #14 to FQGS Blog Challenge

Participator's blog badge


 I submitted this card as an entry #14 to:

 https://farmquestgeneralstorechallenge.blogspot.com/

 

Products used:

  • I used a digital image from Lily of the Valley.  You can find the LOTV digi shop on Etsy.
  • I used alcohol markers of various brands to color him.  For the stamped images for the butterflies and little bouquet came from an Avery Elle set called "Wheelie Great".  
  • Sizzix circle and Scalloped dies ,Paper, washi tape, and enamel dots from my stash.

Scroll down to see the video!

I have a video with 3 other projects created with the same image to show how versatile  Digital (digi) images can be to use.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bec Ann for sharing your bear holding his spring bouquet at the fence line!!! It's an adorable country scene! Darling! for FarmQuest General Store --Becca

    ReplyDelete